- How do I submit an Offer?
- It says I have an incorrect offer price
- I cannot find a property and the Listing Agent said its on the system.
- Upload MLS Custom CSV export file. Step by step procedure to import listings:
- How do I edit more than one property?
- HOW DO I ADD MY MLS?
- My MLS number does not upload the listing
- What if my email confirmation was deleted or I can't find it?
- Can I fax in my offer? YES, see 'How do I submit an Offer?'
- Fax not received and remove noticed sent to my email
- Unable to Upload document.
STEP 1: Go to www.OfferRunway.com and Select a state on the map. This will take you to the Properties Page
STEP 2: On the Properties Page enter a house number and click search
STEP 3: In the Results area Click on MAKE OFFER
STEP 4: On the Make Offer page fill in the fields below each section. Please mouse over the magnifying glass for more information
STEP 5: In SECTION 5: OFFER DOCUMENTS – There are 3 Options:
Option 1: Click on File to locate your file on your C:
Then click the Arrow below to submit
Option 2: If your file is bigger than 2.5MB or you prefer to fax the offer, please check the fax option checkbox and Click create fax cover sheet
Option 2B: Click on the Download form and print the fax cover sheet. FAX COVER SHEET MUST BE THE FIRST SHEET of the offer to fax and upright. Upside down offers will not be delivered to the property record.
Option 3: Complete Option 1 and Add additional documents to the offer by clicking the green bar UPLOAD ADDITIONAL . . . Then click the Arrow below to submit
When entering an offer price please only use whole numbers. Adding a comma, period, or $ to the offer price will cause the system to reject you offer.
- If you cannot find a property on the system that you know is there try using less information in your search criteria. If you are including the street name and house number try one or the other alone.
- If you know the agent’s name, use the Advanced Search to find other properties by that agent’s name and click on their name next to the property record to send an internal message.
- The property may be set to not show if it is premarket/pending/verbally accepted/sold/TOM/expired. Most of the time only Active properties will display.
1. Open file and save it to a folder on your computer as a CSV file. DO NOT CHANGE IT TO xls format
2. Log into your Offer Runway account and click on MY PROPERTIES http://offerrunway.com/my_properties.html
3. Click on
4. Click on file and locate the file. Then click upload
5. In Step 2, the right column of drop down menus will need to be mapped with the data to the left. Once all are done (some may not match like Property Type) Then scroll to the bottom and follow instructions for #12
6. Check the box and enter a name ARMLS export into the field name box and click NEXT STEP
7. Make any modifications or additions to the data and click on
Assuming you are logged in, go to the menu bar and choose TOOLS/SNAPSHOT and select the status of the properties that will be edited.
Go to the Signup page and locate 'Not listed? Click to add your MLS' and add MLS
Then login and go to menu item TOOLS/MLS ACCESS
Click on Add MLS Access
To turn on your RETS access, please have your managing broker request RETS access from your local MLS
Add username and password to your MLS ACCESS page after your MLS has been added.
Then contact OfferRunway under HELP/Contact US to setup fields if the link is not pulling from MLS. Once we receive teh request, the fields will be setup within 24hours
After verifying it is the correct MLS number, please check your MLS Access for correct RETS username and password. This can be located under the menu tab TOOLS/MLS Access.
A managing broker can obtain this username and password from their MLS. Please refer to your broker for this information
Buyer's agents and listing agents:
If an agent has submitted an offer and deleted their confirmation or a listing agent want to send the confirmation email again. Follow these steps
STEP 1: Locate the property by searching for the property. If the property cannot be found because it is pending or verbally accepted, request the listing agent perform steps 2 & 3
STEP 2: Once you have located the property, click on the property address
STEP 3: Click on the button 'CLICK HERE TO RESEND YOUR OFFER LINK TO YOUR EMAIL'
STEP 4: Enter the Buyer's Agent email and click send
Receiving a message that says:
"Please send the fax cover sheet with your offer to (fax# of listing agent) within the
next 12 hours or the offer will be removed from the Offer Runway system."
Locate the property from property search and click on the listing agent's name. Send a note that you have faxed your offer using the auto generated fax cover sheet but the system did not read it.
Why system did not read the fax:
1. Fax cover sheet upside down, inserted as second page under company fax cover or fax was illegible
2. Listing agent has not pointed their e-fax number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
Navigate to the website that you want to add to a specific security zone.
Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
Click the Security tab, and then click a security zone (Local intranet, Trusted sites, or Restricted sites).
If you clicked Local intranet in the previous step, click Advanced.
The website should be shown in the Add this website to the zone field. Click Add.
If the site is not a secure site (HTTPS), clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
Click Close, and then click OK (or click OK twice if you clicked Local intranet in step 4).